- The application and experience record as filled out and submitted by an applicant for registration is an important document. The Board analysis of the applicant's experience record is based not only on the duration of the time spent in professional work of a responsible character, but also on the importance and nature of the work. The applicant is encouraged to provide a complete and accurate record as possible.
- The Board shall notify the applicant of the date, place and time of the examination along with any information available for the distribution to the examinees received by the Board from NCEES, NCARB and/or CBPELS at least thirty (30) days from the date of examination.
- The applicant shall notify the Board whether or not he will appear for the examination within thirty (30) days after receipt of notification of assignment to an exam.
- The Board shall rely on the pass point criteria as developed and used by the NCEES, NCARB and CBPELS in evaluating examination scores.
Beginning with the October 2010 examination administration, ALL approved applicants are required to register with the NCEES to reserve their exams and obtain an identification number. This new process applies to all applicants, including those who are retake examinees.
NCEES will open the registration on June 17, 2013 unti September 5, 2013. There will be no extension given. Applicants will not be allowed to sit for the examinations if they have not met the Board's requirements and have registered with NCEES.
Applicants should continue to check the Board (671/646-3113) or visit the Board's website and the NCEES website for updated information about the exam.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
- Principles & Practice of Engineering (PPE)
- California Special Civil Seismic (CSCS)
- Structural Engineering (SE)
- Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
- Fundamentals of Land Surveying (FLS)
- Principles & Practice of Land Surveying (PPLS)
- Guam Land Matters (GLM)
Principles and Practice of Engineering (PPE):
California Special Civil Seismic:
For information, follow this link to Exam Reference Materials on the California Board of Professional Engineers and Land surveyors (CBPELS) website.